Where can I access my tax receipts?

Thank you for choosing Brownsburg Parks as a childcare provider. Your tax receipt will illustrate the total amount paid for childcare services provided by Brownsburg Parks that could potentially be claimed on your taxes. You can pull your tax receipts from our registration portal by accessing Account Management anytime. These statements will not be sent in the mail.

If you believe there is a discrepancy regarding your family's statement, please contact the Brownsburg Parks office at 317-858-4172 during business hours, 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to assist you.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I drop-off or pick up my child?
2. How do I request a refund?
3. Do you offer any scholarships or financial aid?
4. Where can I access my tax receipts?
5. Is B.A.S.E. offered when school is on break?
6. What about weather delays and closings?
7. How do I contact my B.A.S.E. Site Manager?
8. Do you offer staff discounts for BCSC staff and Town employees?