August 31, 2023
61 N. Green St.
Brownsburg, IN 46112
Food and drinks will be available for purchase.
Summer Soundtracks: Nate Wolfe
Thursday, August 31, 2023
Families are encouraged to bring chairs or blankets to the concerts to enjoy the live entertainment. In addition, fun-filled yard games will be available for kids to enjoy. Food and drinks will be available for purchase from Central Indiana’s favorite food trucks. Brownsburg Books & Brews will also host a beer and wine garden for adults 21+.
The full schedule for the 2023 Summer Soundtracks schedule is as follows:
• June 3 – Jon McLaughlin (Pop) – Arbuckle Acres Park (200 N. Green St.), 6–8 p.m.
• June 27 – LadyLand (Acoustic/Rock) – Town Hall Green (61 N. Green St.), 5–7 p.m.
• July 29 – TBA – Town Hall Green (61 N. Green St.), 5–7 p.m.
• August 12 – Groovesmash Entertainment (Covers Classic Rock, Pop, R&B) – Arbuckle Acres Park (61 N. Green St.), 6–8 p.m.
• August 31 – Nate Wolfe (Country, Folk) – Town Hall Green (61 N. Green St.), 5–7 p.m.
Sponsors and Community Partners
This concert is partly sponsored by Browning, the Town of Brownsburg, and the Town of Brownsburg Parks
Summer fun is coming to Brownsburg this season with the Town of Brownsburg’s “Summer Soundtracks” free concert series! Five free concerts will be hosted from June through August featuring national and up-and-coming artists.